Thursday, May 19, 2011

recent picts:

I love how Libby dressed up in the whole costume, horse, shield,  protective armor, sword, and mask.

 I surprised Libby one morning with a grasshopper. I saw it on the patio and thought it would make her day. It did. She carried it around all day, and when she put it down, it would stay where ever that was, on the brim of her hat, on the table, in a shoe, the back of her radio flyer bike. where ever!

 Watching 'yaya he hooooo!" they are so cute.
 My little Libber. She is always good for a smile.

 He looks so old in this picture:( He went potty on the toilet this past week. While in the bath, he kept pointing to the toilet. Libby was the genius that said, "I fink he has to go potty!" so, just to see what he would do, I sat him on the potty, he pushed and peed, and he was so proud of himself.
 The ol grasshopper. Still hangin on. Libby said, "grasshoppers like me cuz I protect them"
Here they are being super goofy, Lib will let Ty ride on her back like a horsey. He loves this. 
And Libby still has the grasshopper in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment